We are currently looking for a Masonry Instructor in the Washington, DC Metro area. The Masonry Instructor will be responsible for all field training within the concrete and masonry restoration field. The Masonry Instructor will work in a completely renovated state of the art training facility teaching skilled trade employees.
- Instruct skilled trade employees how to work within the masonry and concrete field
- Teach methods how to work with masonry and concrete
- Create a training manual for all employees
- Monitor the progress of each employee
- Instill confidence by properly helping them advance their trade
- Work directly with field supervisors to gain feedback on the progress of each laborer
- Help create an entire training program for the company
- Must have at least 10 years of hands-on experience within the masonry and concrete restoration field
- Must have direct knowledge of creating a training program
- 5+ years of instructing experience
- PTO – 2 weeks in the first and second year then 3 weeks per year thereafter, company holidays
- 401k plan in which we will match the first 3% of your contribution and up to 50% of the next 2%.
- Yearly bonuses based on individual performance. Such bonuses are at the discretion of the President and available to all employees.
- Health Insurance: The company will pay up to 100% of the family monthly rate for the Tier 2 Blue Cross Blue Shield plan. You have the option to select other plans at your cost.
- Cell Phone/Tablet/Laptop: We will provide all company technology needed for business purposes.
If you are interested in applying please email Katie Meadows at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-484-7260.
Katie Meadows – Executive Recruiter
443-484-7260 (Direct Line)
410-420-8930 Ext. 260